Information about O-DSMT pellets 30mg
O-DSMT pellets 30mg, this substance is also known as Desmetramadol. This product has a fairly short history regarding human use. O-DSMT is an active metabolite of Tramadol. However, O-DSMT seems to be less stimulating than Tramadol, but by weight it is stronger because it is the metabolite responsible for the analgesic effect as we know it from Tramadol. As a Research Chemical, we also know O-DSMT as O-Demethyltramadol.
O-DSMT pellets 30mg, thechemistry:
O-DSMT pellets 30mg is chemically a variant of Tramadol. However, this product is not a morphine – opiate and is analogous to codeine. This Research Chemical contains two rings, including the cyclohexane ring which is bound to the phenyl ring.
Not for human consumption
The product O-DSMT pellets 30mg (O-Demethyltramadol) is sold for research purposes only and may not be used for other purposes, including, but not limited to, in vivo diagnostic purposes, in foods, in drugs, in medical devices and/or cosmetics for humans and/or animal consumption.
Make sure you are well prepared for research chemicals and that your work environment is well ventilated before making your purchase.
To order this product, you must be at least 18 years old.
Your job is to understand and follow the laws of your country, province, territory, state or city. We accept no liability for actions or consequences resulting from your decision to order.
IUPAC name: (1R,2R)-2-hydroxy-2-(3-hydroxyphenyl)cyclohexyl]methyl-dimethylazanium;chloride
Available as: pellets 30mg
Psychoactive class: Opioid
Chemical class: phenylpropylamine
All Research Chemical products are NOT intended for testing on humans or animals or for ingestion. We absolutely object to any use not authorized by research.
How to use.
When working with research chemicals, always take necessary measures in the laboratory, such as washing surfaces and wearing gloves, a mask and protective clothing.
Best way to store O-DSMT pellets 30mg:
Store O-DSMT pellets 30mg for best shelf life in a dry and cold environment. Keep O-DSMT pellets 30mg away from open flame and heat. Research Chemicals keep well for at least 1 to 2 years.
1) Irritating to skin.
2) It causes severe eye discomfort.
3) Harmful if swallowed.
4) If inhaled, it may cause irritation of the respiratory tract.
5) Drowsiness or dizziness may occur.
6) Do not combine this product with other chemicals
Precautions O-DSMT pellets 30mg:
1) Keep out of reach of children and animals.
2) Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
3) Wear protective gloves, clothing, eye protection and face protection.
4) In case of contact with eyes: rinse with water for several minutes.
5) If the eye infection persists: Seek medical attention or care.
6) Avoid inhaling dust, fumes, gas, mist, vapors or spray.
7) On inhalation: bring the patient into fresh air and place them in a position where they can breathe comfortably.
8) If you feel sick, contact your doctor.
9) Store in a well-ventilated place. Store the product airtight.
10) After handling, wash your hands carefully.
11) In the event of an emergency, close the laboratory
12) After the examination, discard the contents and/or packaging, if appropriate.