4F-Methylphenidate is a stimulant belonging to the ethylamine and piperdine research chemicals. 4F-Methylphenidate, often known as 4F-MPH, is structurally similar to methylphenidate. The only exception is a single fluorine atom linked to the phenethylamine core at position four. The similarities between methylphenate and 4F-MPH can be seen in the product photo. In the Netherlands, methylphenidate is given for ADHD and narcolepsy.
The advantage of 4F-Methylphenidate is that its intended effects are quite similar to those of Ritalin, but you can get 4F-Methylphenidate without a prescription!
This saves a lot of time and work if you want to use the chemical in the lab.
What is the composition of 4F-Methylphenidate?
4F-Methylphenidate is a fluorinated analog of methylphenidate and a synthetic compound of the substituted phenethylamine and substituted phenidate families. It consists of a phenethylamine core with a phenyl ring connected to an amino-NH2 group via an ethyl chain. It is structurally identical to amphetamine with the exception of a substitution on Rα in a piperidine ring ending at the terminal amine of the phenethylamine chain. It also has a methyl acetate attached to Rβ or its structure. With the exception of a single fluorine atom attached to the four positions on the phenethylamine core, 4F-Methylphenidate is structurally identical to methylphenidate. This product is sold for research purposes only and should not be used for any other reasons, including but not limited to in vivo diagnostics, foods, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and/or cosmetics for humans and/or animals.
4F-Methylphenidate not for human consumption
This product is sold for research purposes only and may not be used for other purposes, including, but not limited to, in vivo diagnostic purposes, in foods, in drugs, in medical devices and/or cosmetics for human and/or animal consumption.
Make sure you are well prepared for research chemicals and that your work environment is well ventilated before making your purchase.
1) To order this product, you must be at least 18 years old.
2) Your job is to understand and follow the laws of your country, province, territory, state or city. We accept no liability for actions or consequences resulting from your decision to order.
Additional information product:
IUPAC name: Methyl 2-(4-fluorophenyl)-2-(piperidin-2-yl)acetate
Common name: 4F-MPH
State of the case: powder and pellets
Systematic name: Methyl 2-(4-fluorophenyl)-2-(piperidin-2-yl)acetate
Chemical class: phenidate
All Research Chemical products are NOT intended for testing on humans or animals or for ingestion. We absolutely object to any use that is not authorized for research.
Ritalin (4F-MPH) as an investigational drug
Students are familiar with Ritalin (4F-MPH). Medication is used during the toughest weeks of examinations. 4F-Methylphenidate (4F-MPH) allows you to learn and study in a focused and concentrated manner for a longer period of time. Authorities are concerned about the development of addiction among young people who use drugs.
How to use.
When working with research chemicals, always take necessary measures in the laboratory, such as washing surfaces and wearing gloves, a mask and protective clothing.
Because 4F-Methylphenidate is not as strong as some other drugs, the minimum purchase is one gram. This is not to say that it should not be handled with care. Even a small amount of 4F-Methylphenidate can have a significant effect, so you should adjust your research goals accordingly.
Best way to store:
For best shelf life, store 4F-Methylphenidate in a dry and cold environment. Keep 4F-Methylphenidate away from open flames and heat. Research Chemicals keep well for at least 1 to 2 years.
Physical effects 4F-Methylphenidate:
4) Suppression of appetite
5) Increased heart rate
6) Pupil dilation
7) Increased perspiration
8) Teeth grinding
10) Increased libido
12) Spontaneous physical sensations
Cognitive effects 4F-Ritalin:
1) Thinking organization
2) Analysis enhancement
4) Compulsive re-dosing
5) Ego inflation
6) Emotion suppression
7) Focus enhancement
8) Increased appreciation for music
9) Time distortion
10) Motivation Enhancement
11) Memory enhancement
12) Thought Acceleration
1) Irritating to skin.
2) It causes severe eye irritation.
3) Harmful if swallowed.
4) If inhaled, it may cause irritation of the respiratory tract.
5) Drowsiness or dizziness may occur.
1) Keep out of reach of children and animals
2) Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
3) Wear protective gloves, clothing, eye protection and face protection.
4) IF CONTACT WITH EYES: Rinse with water for several minutes.
5) If the eye infection persists: Seek medical attention or care.
6) Avoid inhaling dust, fumes, gas, mist, vapors or spray.
7) IF INHALED: Bring the patient into fresh air and place them in a position where they can breathe comfortably.
8) If you feel sick, contact an ANTIGIFCENTRUM or your physician.
9) Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep the container airtight.
10) After handling, wash your hands carefully.
11) Dispose of contents/packaging to an authorized waste disposal company.
Order today and you will receive it the next business day!