Ethyl-Pentrone (NEP) Definition:
Ethyl Pentrone also known as NEP is a somewhat lesser-known substance from the cathinone class. This new stimulant substance was reported to produce stimulatory, euphoric and mildly entactogenic effects during research (when administered). Ethyl Pentrone – Crystal you buy by the gram.
Structurally, NEP (Ethyl-Pentedrone) shares a close relationship with the parent compound called Pentedrone, which differs because of an addite ethyl group on the terminal nitrogen on the carbon chain.
Key points of Ethyl Pentrone
1) Ethyl-Pentedrone, also known as NEP, is a Research Chemical of the Cathinone class.
2) Research has shown that the first behavioral changes are noticeable after only 2/15 minutes.
3) It is imperative that the chemical not be consumed by humans and used only for research purposes.
4) When researching this substance, it is important not to mix it with alcohol or drugs!
Not for human consumption
The Ethyl Pentrone crystal product is sold for research purposes only and may not be used for other purposes, including, but not limited to, in vivo diagnostic purposes, in foods, in drugs, in medical devices and/or cosmetics for human and/or animal consumption.
Make sure you are well prepared for research chemicals and that your work environment is well ventilated before making your purchase.
To order this product, you must be at least 18 years old.
Your job is to understand and follow the laws of your country, province, territory, state or city. We accept no liability for actions or consequences resulting from your decision to order.
IUPAC name: 2-(Ethylamino)-1-phenylpentan-1-one
Available as: powder, crystals
Systematic name: 2-(Ethylamino)-1-phenylpentan-1-one
Chemical class: Cathinone Class
All Research Chemical products are NOT intended for testing on humans or animals or for ingestion. We absolutely object to any use not authorized by research.
How to use.
When working with research chemicals, always take necessary measures in the laboratory, such as washing surfaces and wearing gloves, a mask and protective clothing.
Best way to store:
For best shelf life, store this product in a dry and cold environment. Keep Ethyl Pentrone away from open flames and heat. Research Chemicals keep well for at least 1 to 2 years.
1) Irritating to skin.
2) It causes severe eye discomfort.
3) Harmful if swallowed.
4) If inhaled, it may cause irritation of the respiratory tract.
5) Drowsiness or dizziness may occur.
1) Keep out of reach of children and animals.
2) Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
3) Wear protective gloves, clothing, eye protection and face protection.
4) In case of contact with eyes: rinse with water for several minutes.
5) If the eye infection persists: Seek medical attention or care.
6) Avoid inhaling dust, fumes, gas, mist, vapors or spray.
7) On inhalation: bring the patient into fresh air and place them in a position where they can breathe comfortably.
8) If you feel sick, contact your doctor.
9) Store in a well-ventilated place. Store the product airtight.
10) After handling, wash your hands carefully.
11) In the event of an emergency, close the laboratory
12) After the examination, discard the contents and/or packaging, if appropriate.