Information about 3-MEC Powder
3-MEC powder is now available at Zzzzap and we offer this product at prices per gram.3-MEC powder is a chemical sold as a research chemical. Often 3-MEC powder is used as a substitute for other drugs, such as MDMA and Mephedrone, because it is a potent psychoactive agent. The main advantage of 3-MEC is that it is a potent psychoactive substance. It gives users a strong feeling of euphoria, energy and improved mood.
3-MEC, commonly known as 2-Methylmethcathinone, like 3-CMC, is a Research Chemical of the cathinone class. Also, 3-MEC is very similar to 4-MMC
3-MEC powder, what exactly is it?
1) This product is sold for research purposes only and should not be used for other reasons, including but not limited to in vivo diagnostics, foods, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and/or cosmetics for humans and/or animals.
2) Make sure you are well prepared for research chemicals and that your work environment is well ventilated before making your purchase.
3) To order this product, you must be at least 18 years old.
4) Your job is to understand and follow the laws of your country, province, territory, state or city. We accept no liability for actions or consequences resulting from your decision to order.
IUPAC name: 2-(Ethylamino)-1-(3-methylphenyl)propan-1-one
State of product: crystal powder
Common name: 3-Methylethcathinone, 3-MEC
Systematic name: 3-Methylethcathinone
NO – HCl
Chemical class: cathinones
Related chemicals: 3-CMC, 2-CMC, 3-MMC, 4-MMC
All Research Chemical products are NOT intended for testing on humans or animals or for ingestion. We absolutely object to any use not authorized by research.
For example, it is important that users buy the product only from a reliable source. It is also important that users use the product only as prescribed by the manufacturer, and that they use the product only if they know about the possible side effects.
3-MEC powder, how to use?
When working with research chemicals, always take necessary measures in the laboratory, such as washing surfaces and wearing gloves, a mask and protective clothing.
Because 3-MEC is not as strong as some other chemicals, the minimum purchase is one gram. This is not to say that it should not be handled with care. Even a small amount of 3-MEC powder can have a significant effect, so you should adjust your research goals accordingly.
Storing 3-MEC powder:
The preservation of 3-MEC powder is an important task to perform as a scientist. Not having a well-maintained and tidy environment in which to store your 3-MEC powder can lead to a dangerous situation. It is important to take proper precautions to ensure that your 3-MEC powder is stored safely and effectively.
One of the first things to do when storing 3-MEC powder is to identify its proper location. The site must be clean, dry and well ventilated. It is also important that the site be free of pests and other possible contaminants. Once you have found a location that meets these requirements, you can move on to choosing containers to store your 3-MEC powder.
There are several options when it comes to choosing containers. You need to make sure the containers are strong enough to protect the product from damage. They must also have adequate ventilation to prevent crystallization. You should also make sure that the containers are properly sealed so that no foreign substances can get in.
It is also important to follow proper handling procedures when collecting and returning 3-MEC powder. When collecting, take every precaution to avoid coming into contact with the product and the waste it produces.
Precautions 3-MEC powder:
1) Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
2) Wear protective gloves, clothing, eye protection and face protection.
3) IF CONTACT WITH EYES: Rinse with water for several minutes.
4) If the eye infection persists: Seek medical attention or care.
5) Avoid inhaling dust, fumes, gas, mist, vapors or spray.
6) IF INHALED: Bring the patient into fresh air and place them in a position where they can breathe comfortably.
7) If you feel sick, contact your doctor.
8) Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep the container well wrapped.
9) After the examination, wash your hands carefully.
10) Do not discharge the product’s contents/packaging into nature.