Information regarding this product
MDPHP, better known as Monkeydust is available as of today. Prices offered are per gram.
MDPHP, also known as 3′,4′-Methylenedioxy-α-pyrrolidinohexiophenone, like 3-CMC, is a Research Chemical of the cathinone class.
MDPHP, what exactly is it?
Monkeydust or MDPHP is a research chemical developed in the 1960s. It is similar to the stimulant MDPV, but with milder effects, according to online sources.
1) This product is sold for research purposes only and should not be used for other reasons, including but not limited to in vivo diagnostics, foods, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and/or cosmetics for humans and/or animals.
2) Make sure you are well prepared for research chemicals and that your work environment is well ventilated before making your purchase.
3) To order this product, you must be at least 18 years old.
4) Your job is to understand and follow the laws of your country, province, territory, state or city. We accept no liability for actions or consequences resulting from your decision to order.
IUPAC name: 3′,4′-Methylenedioxy-α-pyrrolidinohexiophenone
State of product: powder
Formula: C 17 H 23 N O 3
Chemical class: cathinone
Related chemicals: 3-CMC, 2-CMC, 3-MMC, 4-MMC
All Research Chemical products are NOT intended for testing on humans or animals or for ingestion. We absolutely object to any use not authorized by research.
MDPHP, how to use it?
When working with research chemicals, always take necessary measures in the laboratory, such as washing surfaces and wearing gloves, a mask and protective clothing.
Because MDPHP is not as strong as some other chemicals, the minimum order is one gram. This is not to say that it should not be handled with care. Even a small amount of MDPHP can have a significant effect, so you should adjust your research goals accordingly.
Best way to store:
For best shelf life, store MDPHP in a dry and cold environment. Keep MDPHP away from open flames and heat. Research Chemicals keep well for at least 1 to 2 years. Buy MDPHP online. Delivery is easy, discreet and fast.
1) It has a stimulating effect.
2) It generates pleasure and empathy.
1) Irritating to skin.
2) It causes severe eye discomfort.
3) Harmful if swallowed.
4) If inhaled, it may cause irritation of the respiratory tract.
5) Drowsiness or dizziness may occur.
1) Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
2) Wear protective gloves, clothing, eye protection and face protection.
3) IF CONTACT WITH EYES: Rinse with water for several minutes.
4) If the eye infection persists: Seek medical attention or care.
5) Avoid inhaling dust, fumes, gas, mist, vapors or spray.
6) IF INHALED: Bring the patient into fresh air and place them in a position where they can breathe comfortably.
7) If you feel sick, contact your doctor.
8) Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep the container well wrapped.
9) After the examination, wash your hands carefully.
10) Do not discharge the product’s contents/packaging into nature.