What is 1P-LSD?
What is 1P-LSD? 1P-LSD, the semi-synthetic psychedelic Research Chemical. This substance belongs to the Lysergamide family and first appeared on the market around 2015. It is not known who first synthesized 1P-LSD, but it is likely that this substance was discovered in an academic setting.
1P-LSD was marketed as a legal substitute and alternative to LSD. Research also shows that it is very similar to LSD.
Research has shown, among other things, that the subjective effects of 1P-LSD, relative to LSD, are identical. There are also similar psychedelics such as LSA, ayahuasca and psilocybin. However, it seems to have a much faster stimulating effect and that the physical and cognitive effects will also occur much faster.
There are several stories on the Internet regarding the effects of 1P-LSD.
During an examination, the effects are euphoric, fast moving, sharp and tingling which is what can be expected. Because of this, it is often considered highly energizing and stimulating.
The effects anxiety and paranoia are virtually nonexistent.
Several experience reports can be found of 1P-LSD with different dosages. Please note that experience reports are only reports based on experience. Zzzzap.co.uk recommends 1P-LSD for research purposes only. Human consumption is therefore not recommended.
- Experience: 1 tab(oral) – Finding myself in the woods
- Experience: 200 µg (sublingual) + 12 mg CBD – The Vortex of Empathy
- Experience: 200μg 1 (oral) – Blissful Paradise
- Experience: 22 mg 2C-B (oral) / 100 ug 1P-LSD (sublingual) – My first time tripping alone (2 days in a row)
- Experience:100ug (oral) + cannabis – self-realizations
- Experience:100ug – A fear and disgust in Bliss
- Experience:1 (300 ug) – Living in a simulation full of love
- Experience: (500ug, tabs) – Infinite Unity
- Experience: 300ug (oral) – Rainbow Tubes and becoming one with humanity
- Experience:300μg + 40mg diphenidine – My first psychotic break
1P-LSD can be ordered by clicking HERE. Please note that 1P-LSD is not for human consumption and is for research purposes only.