Pink Star Pellets information
All Research Chemical products are NOT intended for testing on humans or animals or for ingestion. We absolutely object to any use not authorized by research.
How to use.
When working with research chemicals, always take necessary measures in the laboratory, such as washing surfaces and wearing gloves, a mask and protective clothing.
Best way to store:
For best shelf life, store Pink Star Pellets in a dry and cold environment. Keep Pink Star Pellets away from open flames and heat. Research Chemicals keep well for at least 1 to 2 years. Pink Star Pellets online. Delivery is easy, discreet and fast.
1) It has a stimulating effect.
2) It generates pleasure and empathy.
1) Irritating to skin.
2) It causes severe eye discomfort.
3) Harmful if swallowed.
4) If inhaled, it may cause irritation of the respiratory tract.
5) Drowsiness or dizziness may occur.
1) Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
2) Wear protective gloves, clothing, eye protection and face protection.
3) IF CONTACT WITH EYES: Rinse with water for several minutes.
4) If the eye infection persists: Seek medical attention or care.
5) Avoid inhaling dust, fumes, gas, mist, vapors or spray.
6) IF INHALED: Bring the patient into fresh air and place them in a position where they can breathe comfortably.
7) If you feel sick, contact your doctor.
8) Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep the container well wrapped.
9) After the examination, wash your hands carefully.
10) Do not discharge the product’s contents/packaging into nature.