4-Fluoromethamphetamine (also known as 4-FMA) is a new stimulant-entactogen chemical of the amphetamine class that is relatively unknown. 4-FMA 150mg pellets is chemically linked to 4-FA and methamphetamine. Little is known about its pharmacology, but it is thought to work by increasing dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin levels in the brain.
In 2006, it was discovered that 4-FMA was marketed as a legal high in Japan.
4-Fluoromethamphetamine (4-FMA 150mg pellets) is a substituted synthetic amphetamine compound. This family of molecules has a phenethylamine core with a phenyl ring connected to an amino (NH2) via an ethyl chain and an additional methyl substitution at R. The name “amphetamine” is an abbreviation for alpha-methylphenethylamine. Because it has a fluorine atom on R4 of its phenyl ring, 4-fluoromethamphetamine is a fluorinated counterpart of methamphetamine.
1) 4-FMA 150mg pellets is a Research Chemical in the fluorinated class. Often known as “XTC-lig,” is a chemical similar to the illegal drug XTC. 4-FMA is a substitute for 4-FA. Since May 25, 2017, 4-FA has been on the opiate list.
2) Although little is known about the pharmacological properties of fluoromethoxy-substituted amphetamines, 4-FMA has been shown to be a component of designer drugs sold as “legal high” substitutes for banned substances.1 The hydrochloride formulation of this compound is intended for use as a standard for the forensic analysis of samples that may contain 4-FMA.
3) Do not use 4-FMA if you have had heart problems in the past or severe headaches after use.
4) It has been observed that 4-FMA is unusually corrosive unlike other compounds and, as a result, can cause chemical burns in the nose and throat when inhaled.
5) Damage control methods are strongly recommended when using this chemical.
Not for human consumption
This product is sold for research purposes only and may not be used for other purposes, including, but not limited to, in vivo diagnostic purposes, in foods, in drugs, in medical devices and/or cosmetics for human and/or animal consumption.
Make sure you are well prepared for research chemicals and that your work environment is well ventilated before making your purchase.
1) To order this product, you must be at least 18 years old.
2) Your job is to understand and follow the laws of your country, province, territory, state or city. We accept no liability for actions or consequences resulting from your decision to order.
IUPAC name: (RS)-1-(4-Fluorophenyl)-N-methylpropan-2-amine
Available as: powder, crystals, capsules}
Purity: above 98%
Systematic name: 1-(4-Fluorophenyl)-N-methylpropan-2-amine
Chemic class: Amphetamine
All Research Chemical products are NOT intended for testing on humans or animals or for ingestion. We absolutely object to any use not authorized by research.
How to use.
When working with research chemicals, always take necessary measures in the laboratory, such as washing surfaces and wearing gloves, a mask and protective clothing.
Best way to store:
Store the 4-FMA pellets just like the 4-FMA powder and 4-FMA 130mg capsules for the best shelf life in a dry and cold environment. Keep 4-FMA away from open flames and heat. Research Chemicals keep well for at least 1 to 2 years.
1) Keep out of reach of children and animals.
2) Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
3) Wear protective gloves, clothing, eye protection and face protection.
4) In case of contact with eyes: rinse with water for several minutes.
5) If the eye infection persists: Seek medical attention or care.
6) Avoid inhaling dust, fumes, gas, mist, vapors or spray.
7) When inhaling: Provide fresh air and maintain a posture in which you can breathe comfortably.
8) If you feel sick, contact your doctor.
9) Store in a well-ventilated place. Store the product airtight.
10) After handling, wash your hands carefully.
How to order.
Products on zzzzap.com are quick and safe to order. Payments can be made through different payment options including iDeal, credit card, SoFort.
Orders will be delivered in discreet packaging and via PostNL to the address indicated.